1.9
Poster decreased review rating.

I was camping with family at a lake in the North Park area of Colorado.When we parked the unit, we leveled it as much as possible.

I should note I have rented RV's for about 15 years for this trip, most recently from RV America, which was purchased by Lazydays. On our first morning, I noticed the refrigerator had a check light, which required powering off and restarting the unit several times before the pilot would light. This situation repeated every few hours through the entire trip. On our second evening, it was cold enough for the furnace to start, and it immediately set off the carbon monoxide detector.

Needless to say, we did not use the heater for the remainder of the trip. In addition, the gray water tank level indicator never moved from empty, despite several showers; the awning leaked down the side of the coach every time it rained; and the engine nearly died every time I turned a corner at low speeds. To cap it all off, the sewer hosed leaked when I was emptying the tanks prior to returning the unit. I reported all these problems to the staff at Lazydays in Johnstown, and was told they were due to "normal wear and tear".

I seriously doubt a furnace spewing poisonous gas is a normal wear issue.

I was not offered an apology or compensation.I believe Lazydays has received the last of my money, there are many responsible businesses renting RV's.

Review about: Lazydays Rv Center Rv Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Sorry attitudes.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

klupa
Lazydays Rv Center Verified Representative

We are really sorry if you had a poor experience renting an RV from us.If you would like to discuss further, please contact Kim Rolon, our RV Rental General Manager at 813.246.4999, ext.

4361.Regards, Patti Wilson, Customer Service Manager