I had my RV at LazyDays for 5 months.In 5 months they only performed 19.6 hours of work.

Half the stuff was not even fixed! When they pulled the coach up and handed me the keys I walked in and the coach was infested with Spiders. Spiders and spider webs everywhere. The oven (which had no problems) had 1.5 to 2mm of sand in it.

WHY and HOW did sand get into my oven. I can't go into more detail on how much more is wrong with the coach and what has expired as I'm filing a lawsuit again LazyDays. However, IF ANYONE has any problems with LazyDays. Don't eat the cost.

Even if it's just a few hundred dollars. Don't put up with Steve Jensens (The Service Manager), Ted Schwartz (Service Manager), or Meagan Watson. Just call this attorney. He is amazing.

He will take good care of you. It's a father, son practice located in Kissimmee FL and Orlando FL. The father is my attorney. AND!

is a prior judge.

I've worked with him for many years now and I can't tell you how much he has helped me.The practice is: Legendre & Legendre 407-944-0584

Review about: Lazydays Rv Center Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Asking for a jury trial with punitive damages.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments