8390 US-10, Ramsey, MN 55303, USA

Update by user Feb 03

I got a call back from their location. Said sorry the salesperson didn't call back.

Said will either fix my camper or offer another unit.

If this is the case, then they will get 5 stars. I hope they take more time in the future looking over their used units to make sure more than the heater and fridge works.

Original review posted by user Jan 29

I found a used camper online. Contacted sales and they dropped price right away.

Should have been my first clue. Looked at the camper. Salesman Kevin was low pressure. Said all used campers are checked over and defects fixed or noted.

Also said camper came with full LP tank. I get the camper home to clean and stock and discover this horrible leaking around the fridge. If it is true that their service department looks over campers how could they have missed this huge problem?

The very next morning i call and the answer is tough, my problem now. What should i expect, its used.

Well i didn't expect to dump hundreds into it to find the souce of this leak.

The deal is done and I am the sucker they dumped a lemon camper on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Did they get back with you and fix the problem?

Lazydays_RV

Thank you for your updated feedback. If you have any additional concerns please contact Jason Olson, Sales Manager, at jolson@lazydays.com to set up a time to discuss. Sincerely, Sarah Geter, Customer Experience Specialist.