4.0

Thinking about buying an RV at Lazy Days in Seffner, FL?In my opinion, don’t!

Don’t believe what you are told, verify it and get it in writing. In 2016 I traded my Class A gas Motorhome for a 2017 Winnebago Fuse. After retirement my wife and I planned on downsizing to a small diesel coach that could tow a small dingy and travel the country. The Fuse had a 2000-pound Class 1 hitch that would not tow a dingy.

The sales person assured us that the towing problem was an easy fix as the Transit 350HD chassis would more than handle what we wanted to tow (based on Ford Transit 350 HD specs) and all we needed to do was “upgrade the receiver.” He even claimed to have verified this with a Lazy Days technician. Well, after a year of research and communication with Ford, Winnebago and Curt Manufacturing, I have learned that my Fuse will never tow a dingy. Winnebago even threatened to “void” my warranty if I upgraded my hitch. My nearly $100,000.00 Motorhome sits in a storage area and we may never get to do what we had planned to do.

I’m not wealthy; I’m a retired police officer who can’t handle a $100,000 “mistake”. I complained, respectfully and in writing, a to a Lazy Days General Manager. I asked him to “help me trade out of my Fuse”. The Lazy Days response was a voice mail from a disinterested salesperson that simply tried to sell me a new coach.

So, based on a material misstatement made by a Lazy Days representative I have a coach that will not do what I was told it could do.

Lazy Days will always offer a competitive price.But, in my opinion, they will say

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price and purchasing process.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

Our apologies if you were given misinformation.Please contact me at 813.246.4999, ext.

4411, so that I can better understand your situation and assist you.Best Regards, Meagan Watson, Customer Care Manager

zackular
to Anonymous #1391009

Ms.Watson, I have called you 4 times and left 3 voice messages.

In your comment to my online critical review You asked me to call you “so that you could better understand my situation”. It seems odd to me that after sending 3 letters and numerous emails that the Customer Care Manager would be unfamiliar with my situation.

I am beginning to wonder if there really is a Customer Care Manager at Lazy Days.I would be very disappointed to learn that responding to critical reviews is just a ruse to makes review readers believe that Lazy Days actually responds to upset customers.

zackular
to zackular #1391015

I’m fairness, I just received a call from a representative from Lazy Days who sincerely listened to my complaint and assured me that she would get back to me.