Mango, Florida
5.0
Insurance Quality

Have purchased a coach and used RV service center services and store since 2007.Have nothing but excellent to rate staff and service as we use them for our annual coach when in Florida.

Still friends with our original salesperson and now his son that works in sales. It's not that we disagree with the complaints as I am sure they are sincere, but as a former business man, as hard as we try, things can head South due to an employee, poor communication or our friend Mr. Murphy.

With thousand upon thousands of customers going through per year, the number of complaints appear minimal.

We love Lazy Days!A customer for life from Burnsville, Minnesota.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of lazydays rv center service department. Lazydays Rv Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazydays rv center service department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazydays Rv Center.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

It's a shame that you dismiss people's pain so easily!!!!! You are DISGUSTING!!!!!