Mango, Florida
2.0

Dropped Rv off 4-19-16, spent over 1 hr with adviser, left written detail on questions needing answered after Tech checked RV out.

On 5-5-16 I called after not hearing from them, had to L/M for adviser.

On 5-9-16 L/M with SERVICE MGR shortly explaining NO communications.

On 5-11-16 Tech Adviser called said something happened to the email the TECH had sent him and he "FORGOT ABOUT IT"! Said he would get with the TECH and call me back.....

On 5-19-16, after STILL NOT HEARING ANYTHING, I emailed the SERVICE MGR with DETAIL of what was said when I dropped it off and NO ONE TO DATE HAS CALLED ME WITH A DIAGNOSIS &/OR QUOTE!

On 5-23-16, I emailed the Fl. Attorney General filing a complaint & forwarded such to SERVICE MANAGER....

Low & behold, on 5-24-16 AM I get an email from adviser apologizing saying he had never rec'd an email from me....I NEVER SENT HIM ONE! I sent the SERVICE MGR 2 & HE HAS NEVER CALLED ME. He also said they were installing batteries to check out my CONVERTER/CHARGER......THAT I DO NOT HAVE!...I have a large INVERTER, that I told him on 4-19-16 I thought might be the problem with the system. I don't know that's why I took it to them to find out and let me know if I could do without the inverter and the 2 large batteries and replace with a Converter/charger.......THESE ARE SOME OF THE QUESTIONS I NEEDED ANSWERED, AFTER THEY CHECKED THE UNIT OUT, AND BEFORE ANY WORK WAS TO BE DONE.......but from his email today, 5-24-16, they are NOW working on the unit, ONLY AFTER 6 WEEKS!......

IN THE PAST LAZY DAYS WOULD INFORM YOU BY PHONE & EMAIL WITHIN 2-3 DAYS AFTER DROPPING OFF UNIT WITH DIAGNOSIS & QUOTE.....BUT IT IS OBVIOUS THEY ARE NO LONGER DOING THAT, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Will finally be able to get there tomorrow, 5-25-16 to see SERVICE MGR....I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER(former after this).

This is not the only problem. I told adviser 4-19-16 that they installed a towing & braking system for my car in 3/2014 that has been towed 2x's ea year since. Every time I leave Lazy Days after they 'FIX' the problem,2014 when installed & 3/2015, the braking controller stops working as it should. The last time, 3/2015 I picked it up on a Sunday and made it out to the service road, put my brakes on and left 10FT OF SKID MARKS with my car. I took it back and the guy on duty for Sunday checked it out and said it wasn't adjusted properly, THEY ADJUSTED IT ON FRIDAY). He said it was correct now! = NOT. I made it north of Gainesville and did a walk around and the electric hookup was pulled out and destroyed also I happened to notice when I pulled off that when I put my turn signal on in the RV the brake light came on in the tow car! I told the Adviser on 4-19-16 I would bring the car in for this ongoing problem AFTER the RV was complete, he said that would be fine. I didn't need my unit until the middle of May or so, & told him this. BUT now it is that time and I do NOT HAVE A CORRECTED RV!

I am following up with Complaint with Attorney General and who ever else I need to bring into this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. beyond_upset-2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of total lack of communication on service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "total lack of communication" of lazydays rv center rv repair. Lazydays Rv Center needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazydays rv center rv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazydays Rv Center.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

Winston, Georgia, United States #1164847

incompetent service

weak business judgment @ service manager team

excuses for broken promises

take your cell phone and record all conversations

That's what I did and once the attorney general contacted them Judy bolted begged me to drop the case. If more people turned them in they would start acting like a business