Lazydays Rv Center - Not impressed with Crown Club or Lazy Days!!!!
We bought a used Crown Club Coach in April of this year.We live in Orlando, an hour and a half away.
We have had the coach in for the same issues several times. These were all issues that were to be repaired pre delivery of the coach. All issues were supposedly addressed and corrected. Wrong!
We were told by one service person, not to expect everything to be perfect because it was not a new coach. Well, when you're spending $250.000, you expect the slides to work and the inside to be dry! This isn't the bad part. They dragged this out so long and are now putting it on our extended warranty.
I will not recommend Lazy Days to anyone.
We had bad experiences at Camping World, but, nothing like this.Plus, we are paying $300 a month for an empty storage spot.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service and customer care after
- Service department
- Reason of review:
- Crown Club services
- Preferred solution:
- Take it off my warranty and fix the issues. Pay for our storage.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- American Coach Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "The work that was done to my vehicle was very dissatisfying I brought my vehicle in for a pan cover gasket replacement The service manager was very adamant about replacing..."
- "We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd. 60 in Seffner, FL. We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS..."