Lazydays Rv Center - Not impressed with Crown Club or Lazy Days!!!!
We bought a used Crown Club Coach in April of this year.We live in Orlando, an hour and a half away.
We have had the coach in for the same issues several times. These were all issues that were to be repaired pre delivery of the coach. All issues were supposedly addressed and corrected. Wrong!
We were told by one service person, not to expect everything to be perfect because it was not a new coach. Well, when you're spending $250.000, you expect the slides to work and the inside to be dry! This isn't the bad part. They dragged this out so long and are now putting it on our extended warranty.
I will not recommend Lazy Days to anyone.
We had bad experiences at Camping World, but, nothing like this.Plus, we are paying $300 a month for an empty storage spot.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service and customer care after
- Service department
- Reason of review:
- Crown Club services
- Preferred solution:
- Take it off my warranty and fix the issues. Pay for our storage.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- American Coach Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd. 60 in Seffner, FL. We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS..."
- "The work that was done to my vehicle was very dissatisfying I brought my vehicle in for a pan cover gasket replacement The service manager was very adamant about replacing..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."