Lazydays Rv Center - Not impressed with Crown Club or Lazy Days!!!!

65 of 126 Lazydays Rv Center reviews

We bought a used Crown Club Coach in April of this year.We live in Orlando, an hour and a half away.

We have had the coach in for the same issues several times. These were all issues that were to be repaired pre delivery of the coach. All issues were supposedly addressed and corrected. Wrong!

We were told by one service person, not to expect everything to be perfect because it was not a new coach. Well, when you're spending $250.000, you expect the slides to work and the inside to be dry! This isn't the bad part. They dragged this out so long and are now putting it on our extended warranty.

I will not recommend Lazy Days to anyone.

We had bad experiences at Camping World, but, nothing like this.Plus, we are paying $300 a month for an empty storage spot.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Selection
  • What I disliked
    • Service and customer care after
    • Service department

Reason of review:
Crown Club services
Preferred solution:
Take it off my warranty and fix the issues. Pay for our storage.
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
65 of 126 Lazydays Rv Center reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 24, 2015 #1024055

I am sorry to hear that there were delays in getting your coach ready. I would like to discuss your service experience with you to find out what happened. Please feel free to contact me at 813.246.4999 Ext 4264 or you can reach me at nbarber@lazydays.com
Sincerely,
Nadine Barber
Customer Service Manger

0 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazydays Rv Center. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazydays Rv Center.
Filing a new complaint about
×