Lazydays Rv Center - Not impressed with Crown Club or Lazy Days!!!!
We bought a used Crown Club Coach in April of this year.We live in Orlando, an hour and a half away.
We have had the coach in for the same issues several times. These were all issues that were to be repaired pre delivery of the coach. All issues were supposedly addressed and corrected. Wrong!
We were told by one service person, not to expect everything to be perfect because it was not a new coach. Well, when you're spending $250.000, you expect the slides to work and the inside to be dry! This isn't the bad part. They dragged this out so long and are now putting it on our extended warranty.
I will not recommend Lazy Days to anyone.
We had bad experiences at Camping World, but, nothing like this.Plus, we are paying $300 a month for an empty storage spot.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service and customer care after
- Service department
- Reason of review:
- Crown Club services
- Preferred solution:
- Take it off my warranty and fix the issues. Pay for our storage.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- American Coach Rv
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Have purchased a coach and used RV service center services and store since 2007. Have nothing but excellent to rate staff and service as we use them for our..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "We stopped at the McDonalds on Valrico and State Rd. 60 in Seffner, FL. We didn't ask for much. However, our Double 1/4 lb. burger was clearly uncooked IT WAS..."
- "The work that was done to my vehicle was very dissatisfying I brought my vehicle in for a pan cover gasket replacement The service manager was very adamant about replacing..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."