1.1K views
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.1

We bought a used Crown Club Coach in April of this year.We live in Orlando, an hour and a half away.

We have had the coach in for the same issues several times. These were all issues that were to be repaired pre delivery of the coach. All issues were supposedly addressed and corrected. Wrong!

We were told by one service person, not to expect everything to be perfect because it was not a new coach. Well, when you're spending $250.000, you expect the slides to work and the inside to be dry! This isn't the bad part. They dragged this out so long and are now putting it on our extended warranty.

I will not recommend Lazy Days to anyone.

We had bad experiences at Camping World, but, nothing like this.Plus, we are paying $300 a month for an empty storage spot.

This reviewer shared experience about "crown club services " and wants this business to "take it off my warranty and fix the issues. pay for our storage" as the author lost $1200. cinders654 is overall dissatisfied with Lazydays Rv Center and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about american coach rv at Lazydays Rv Center was service and customer care after and service department , but reviewer liked selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazydays Rv Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Lazydays Rv Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

I am sorry to hear that there were delays in getting your coach ready. I would like to discuss your service experience with you to find out what happened. Please feel free to contact me at 813.246.4999 Ext 4264 or you can reach me at nbarber@lazydays.com

Sincerely,