1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

WOW, so many negative reviews, so one more probably won't make a difference.I was very interested in a unit they had.

I spoke with Walter, then Shawn about my trade and the purchase of the RV they had in stock. Walter told me they had 2 people looking for exactly the RV I was trading in. Then Shawn told me they never have an inquiry on the type of RV I was trading. Shawn said "Those units have a terrible track record and many recalls, a very tough sell." Since the trade deal they offered me was a real joke, and even after Shawn's comments, I decided to put it on RV trader.

I put a very high price on it and it sold in 3 days. Tough Sell, well not really!! Don't believe a word the sales people tell you.

I bought a Tiffin from LaMesa in Sanford.They know how to treat people.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

You will always get more money if you sell it yourself. You don't have the overhead of a dealership. They will offer you NADA wholesale rates plus extra considering the shape of the unit.

I apologize if there was any miscommunication from our sales staff.It sounds like you received a good price on your trade in and we are happy for you.

Best wishes.Patti Wilson, Customer Service Manager