Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

WOW, so many negative reviews, so one more probably won't make a difference.I was very interested in a unit they had.

I spoke with Walter, then Shawn about my trade and the purchase of the RV they had in stock. Walter told me they had 2 people looking for exactly the RV I was trading in. Then Shawn told me they never have an inquiry on the type of RV I was trading. Shawn said "Those units have a terrible track record and many recalls, a very tough sell." Since the trade deal they offered me was a real joke, and even after Shawn's comments, I decided to put it on RV trader.

I put a very high price on it and it sold in 3 days. Tough Sell, well not really!! Don't believe a word the sales people tell you.

I bought a Tiffin from LaMesa in Sanford.They know how to treat people.

You will always get more money if you sell it yourself. You don't have the overhead of a dealership. They will offer you NADA wholesale rates plus extra considering the shape of the unit.

I apologize if there was any miscommunication from our sales staff.It sounds like you received a good price on your trade in and we are happy for you.

Best wishes.Patti Wilson, Customer Service Manager