4.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We were lucky enough to be paired up with RV salesman Will Root.He was so nice to work with!

He made sure to show us small travel trailers that we could actually pull with our Nissan Murano. There weren't many that we could pull, but he found us several. We ended up with an ultralight, used 2014 Cobblestone. It is in great condition, and we got it for a very fair price!

We are very happy with our purchase! Since we are novice RVers, we had many questions. We called Will Root so many times, and he was always great about promptly returning our calls and answering our questions. Will Root gave us the time and attention as if we were buying a $300,000 RV.

But ours cost only around $10,000.

I highly recommend RV salesman, Will Root, to anyone looking to buy an RV at Lazydays, Seffner, Fl.He is the best!!!

Review about: Lazydays Rv Center Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

klupa
Addison, Texas, United States #1333828
Lazydays Rv Center Verified Representative

Thank you so much for your review.Our goal is to treat every customer like family, no matter what amount they are spending.

Happy Camping!Patti Wilson, Customer Service Manager