I buy a used motorhome gave 30,000.00 for this unit drive home.For only the cooling unit on the fridge goes out cant get them to do anything about even tried to get them to do anything about it not even split the 2500.00 bill or anything.

There crooks I woul not recommend them to anyone.

But I do travel with motorhome with a race car trailer I will be doing some great advertising for them !!!!I mean really they where suppose to check it out make sure everything was great guess there inspection ain't really nothing.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck! Henry Day Ford "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..." Read more General Rv Center - Customer service and repair shop failure. General Rv Center "Update from latest service - unit dropped off on 6-12-17 and told it would take a week and a half. After several calls to General Rv (some returned and some..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Lazydays Rv Center Service Department Review from Mango, Florida Lazydays Rv Center "Have purchased a coach and used RV service center services and store since 2007. Have nothing but excellent to rate staff and service as we use them for our..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more