the worst service ever.we never have a good experience with the service dept.

the never call back and really have the coach ready on time. we have picked up the coach only to find they did complete the repair.  we have tried to speak with higher ups and they make promises to help but again nothing is done. i think they are so big they no longer care about the customer.  unfortunatly they have to best inventory and people keep coming back  .

we have had our winnie in 8 times in 13 months.  we do not always realize that the problem was not resolved until we are living in it.hopefully this last service will be the last ,atleast for awhile.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lazydays rv center customer care. Lazydays Rv Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazydays rv center customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazydays Rv Center.

Had an Experience with Lazydays Rv Center?

Comments

Obrianda_2016

Report them to Florida attorney general, you will be glad you did

klupa
Lazydays Rv Center Verified Representative

I am very sorry to hear that you have had a poor experience with our service department.We are constantly striving to improve.

I would like to learn more about your experience. Please feel free to contact me at pwilson@lazydays.com.

Thank you.Patti Wilson, Communications Manager